F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
Podium Advanced Paddle Module: The Most Authentic Paddle System Ever
Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is the ultimate upgrade for your Fanatec steering wheel.
CNC machined aluminium cage and 3 mm-thick carbon fibre paddle plates combine with magnetic shifters and dual analogue paddles to deliver an authentic mechanism at the highest quality.
PODIUM SPEC PADDLE UPGRADE
The Podium Advanced Paddle Module is compatible with Fanatec steering wheels such as the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018, ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2, and ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One.
F1-Style Dual Clutch Paddles
Add two analogue axes behind your steering wheel; use them for optimising launch starts, configure one as a handbrake, or even drive without pedals.
Contactless Hall sensors with unlimited lifetime mean that your dual analogue paddles will function with precision and consistency.
MORE THAN JUST DUAL CLUTCH
The paddles allow for four different modes (on supported steering wheels): F1-style clutch bite point mode, clutch/handbrake mode, brake/throttle mode, and mappable axis mode.
Dual Magnetic Paddles
Replace the standard shifter module with two inputs on each side, easily accessible for important functions like DRS.
Sensational feel, unbeatable performance
The magnetic ‘click’ generates a solid, positive feel to every shift. Allows for rapid shifting. Two sets of paddle plates are included, suitable for small and large steering wheels.
Springless mechanism for durability
Paddle operation uses strong magnets rather than springs, just like a real race car. Automotive grade switches combined with the magnet system result in higher durability.
- Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Automotive grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre, 3 mm thick
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analogue axes to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analogue axis mode
- Solid metal construction
Dual Magnetic Paddles:
Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons which can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational, solid "click" feeling
- Allows rapid shifting
- No spring means higher durability
- Tested with 1 million cycles
- Podium Hub
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2019
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One - (some units may exhibit a deadzone on the analogue paddle axes, main magnetic shifters and secondary paddles unaffected)
Not compatible with
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black / Carbon
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW M3 GT2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub (discontinued version)
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 for PS4™ (from CSL Elite Racing Wheel)
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- Please follow installation instructions respective to your steering wheel.
- To prevent collisions do not use this product while ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles (optional) are installed on your wheel base.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.5cm x 21cm x 8.5cm
- Weight: 0.67kg
- Volume weight: 2.04kg
- Left and right modules with pre-mounted gold anodised aluminium clutch plates
- 3 mm thick Carbon shifter plates for large (GT) steering wheels
- 3 mm thick Carbon shifter plates for small (Formula) steering wheels
- 4 spacers P1806-10928 (for offset plate mounting)
- 1 Hexagonal key WS2 (for plate mounting)
- 1 Long Hexagonal key WS4 (for APM mounting)
- 4 bolts M5x16-8.8 black (for APM mounting)
- 4 bolts M3x12-8.8 black (for middle plates with offset)
- 8 bolts M3x7-8.8 black (for all carbon plates)
Units in box: 1