Updated with new QRT technology, the Circuit remains one of the most widely-used seats in Touring and Rally car racing. Available in 2 sizes (Circuit II size L) it has an integrated DTC system, non-slip fabric to restrain the shoulders and seat, a new cushion divided into 2 parts and new stitching. Fixed using lateral fastenings with 290mm spacing.
Designed and developed in Italy by Sparco, QRT technology is destined to generate the world’s lightest fibreglass frames and to define the features of the sports seats of the future. With this technology Sparco sets new standards of seat performance, reducing the unit weight by 30% compared to previous seats – enabling unprecedented mechanical strength/weight ratios in fibreglass sports seats.
- Homologation : FIA 8855-1999
- material : QRT
- Ideal for Touring and Rally races
- Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint
- Divisible legrest and seat cushion
- Available in 2 sizes (Circuit II size L), with integrated HRS (Head Restraint System).
- Fixed using M8 lateral fastenings with 290 mm spacing.